East Texas is peach country. There are farms here where you can pick your own peaches. We have a small peach tree in our sideyard. It hasn’t done well the past couple of summers…too dry…but we’ve had some rain this year and if the blossoms are a fair indicator, we may have some cobbler later this summer.
- Prioritizing Your Wants and Needs as a Homebuyer in Today’s Market
- Why There Won’t Be a Flood of Foreclosures Coming to the Housing Market
- What Homeowners Want To Know About Selling in Today’s Market
- VA Loans Can Help Veterans Achieve Their Dream of Homeownership
- 3 Graphs Showing Why Today’s Housing Market Isn’t Like 2008